ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Auditors/Lead Auditors
ISO 14001: 2015 Standard is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for the development and implementation of an Environmental Management System.
Economic, Environmental and Social Benefits of implementing ISO 14001.
- The compliance of the Organization with the respective Legislation and thus the elimination of costs that may arise from potential fines.
- The implementation of environmental management programs leading to an increase of Sales that adds a Competitive Advantage.
- The reduction of waste management costs and resources’ consumption through rational use of direct materials and natural resources
- Reduction of Energy Consumption
- The promotion of the Organization’s environmental awareness
- The effective collaboration with other organizations that require the implementation of an environmental management system.
- The integration of the Organization’s employees’ staff in implementing and maintaining the system.
For the dates of the Training courses, you can see the Training Courses Schedule.
To inquire about the cost of the courses contact us.
ISC Control adjusts its pricing policy for the unemployed and for students. Every second participation from the same company will have a 10% discount.
Application for Participating in a Training Course
ISC Control ‘s Training courses can be subsidized by the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED). OAED offers companies the ability to train their staff, taking advantage of the 0.24% employer contributions. More information can be found at the OAED website.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Auditors/ Lead Auditors Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 – Standard Requirements – Course Duration: 2 days
This training course includes the presentation of all requirements of ISO 14001:2015, the Conformity practices regarding these requirements and the important modifications related to the revised version of ISO 14001.
ISO 14001:2015 – Internal Auditors – Course Duration: 3 days
This training course deals with the organization, planning and implementation of Internal Audits and Inspections methodologies according to ISO 19011. After the completion of the training program, participants will be able to organize and conduct Internal Audits on Quality Management Systems, both in their Organization, but also as external consultants.
ISO 14001:2015 – Auditors/Lead Auditors – Course Duration: 5 days
This training course includes the presentation of first, second- and third-party inspection techniques and the requirements of ISO 19011 Standard for Management Systems Inspectors.
The aim of the course is that, after the completion of the Training Course, the participants will be able to apply Environmental Management Systems, and to audit Environmental systems according to ISO 14001:2015.
- Managers, Executives of Organizations of the private and public sector that develop and implement Environmental Management Systems
- Prospective Internal/External Environmental Management Systems Auditors
- Consultants who develop Environmental Management Systems
- Executives that are or will be actively engaged in developing or/and implementing Environmental Management Systems
Training Course Contents
- Analysis of each paragraph-requirement of the Standard and explanation of their documentation requirements
- Presentation of the changes introduced by the new ISO 14001:2015.
- Environmental Legislation
- Practical training of participants in the design and implementation of internal audits
- First, Second- and Third-party inspection practices
- Analysis of ISO 19011 Standard and of the guidelines of Environmental Management Systems audits
The training methodology includes lectures, practice and teamwork. In this context, the participants are asked to carry out group and individual exercises, Role playing exercises, which aim to develop their skills (time management, teamwork, cooperation) and evaluation tests. In the end, a satisfaction questionnaire is distributed to participants in order to evaluate the results of their training and the achievement of its objectives.
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.