The implementation and certification of an Energy Management System can bring several benefits to an Organization, including:
- Optimizing the use of energy sources and energy-related business assets
- Reducing energy costs
- Reducing energy consumption
- Creating a competitive advantage, as the interest in management of energy resources and the effort to protect the planet from the greenhouse effect can improve the public image of the organization and attract environmentally sensitive customers.
- Increase energy cost savings for the organization by reducing energy costs via a structured approach to managing your energy consumption.
- Enhanced security of energy supply as you will have identified your energy risk exposure in areas within the organization and commenced processes to reduce them.
Certification Process / Required Documents
The Organization interested to achieve certification against ISO 50001 standard requirements contacts ISC Control and fills in the certification application
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.