Our certification process is very simple and painless; we have taken out all the complications to help you move forward with the assessment and certification of your organization’s management system.
Below is a simple representation of the process, for more details look under this flowchart.
If you require any help at all with understanding the process, please feel free to contact one of our friendly assessment staff.
This Stage 1 assessment is to:
- Assess your management system’s level of compliance with the applicable standard(s);
- Evaluate your organization’s physical location and its site-specific conditions and to undertake discussions with relevant personnel to determine the preparedness for the stage 2 assessment.
- Review your understanding regarding requirements of the standard(s), in particular with respect to the identification of key performance or significant aspects, processes, objectives and operation of the management system.
- Collect necessary information regarding the scope of your management system, your processes, and your related statutory and regulatory aspects and compliance (e.g. quality, environmental, legal aspects of your operation, associated risks, etc.) that may not have been evident from previous discussions;
- Review the allocation of resources for the stage 2 assessment and agree with you on the details of the stage 2 assessment.
- Provide a focus for planning the stage 2 assessment by gaining a sufficient understanding of your management system and site operations in the context of possible significant aspects.
- Evaluate if the internal audits and management review have been planned and performed, and that the level of implementation of the management system substantiates that you are ready for the stage 2 assessment.