Benefits of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
The benefits that can be gained from the implementation and certification according to
ISO 45001:2018 are:
- Reduced risks to workers, customers and suppliers
- Enhance employee confidence and motivation.
- Demonstration of compliance with the law
- Identify potential risks and their management forecast.
- Reducing workplace accidents and diseases and hence reducing associated costs by the Organization
- Reduced Insurance costs
- Added Value to customers, as a compliance standard demonstrates responsibility.
- Strategic advantage against the competitor
Certification Process / Required Documents
The Organization interested to achieve certification against OHSAS ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements should contact ISC Control and fill in the certification application An initial audit is conducted and, if successful, a certificate of compliance is issued that is valid for 3 years, provided that the organization undergoes annual audits.
Transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 has been valid since March 2018, and the transition period expires on the 11th of March 2021. During this period, organizations that have already been certified against the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 will have to revise their system, be audited, and receive the ISO 45001:2018 certificate.
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.