An Information Security Management System supports an Organization to achieve a strong foundation for sustainable development initiatives, such as:
- Operation of a user friendly and verifiable strategy for information security management
- Resolution of organizational issues
- Information security now becomes a prevention tool.
- Increase of client trust and confidence.
- Implementation of the most modern trends and methods
- Framework demonstrates legal and regulatory needs, no law breaking no penalties.
- Business differentiator provided that competitive advantage over similar organizations
- Business capable to sustain and support growth with controls in place.
- Decrease in incidents and maintain costs, more time spent on productivity.
- Proactive management of risk and status, staff aware, roles and processes in place
- Enhance in business as clients / suppliers recognize a credible trusted partner.
- Enlarge in Government tender opportunities as a compliance necessity.
- Repeatable, sustainable processes easy to keep up to date when regulation changes.
Certification Process / Required Documents
The Organization interested to achieve certification against ISO 27001 Standard requirements contacts ISC Control and fills in the certification application Annex ISO 27001.
An initial audit is conducted and if successful, a certificate of compliance is issued that is valid for 3 years, provided that the organization undergoes an annual audit.
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.