The requirements of OHSAS 18001 Standard can be applied to any Organization that wishes:
- To establish a Management System for Health and Safety at work in order to reduce or eliminate risks associated with employees and other interested parties related to its activities that may be at risk.
- To implement, maintain and continually improve a Health & Safety Management System
- To ensure the internal compliance to the company’s Policy
- To communicate this compliance to external interested parties
- To seek the certification for Health & Safety Management System
The benefits that can be gained from the implementation and certification according to OHSAS 18001 are:
- Reduced risks to workers, customers and suppliers
- Enhance employee confidence and motivation.
- Demonstration of compliance with the law
- Identify potential risks and their management forecast.
- Reducing workplace accidents and diseases and hence reducing associated costs by the Organization
- Reduced Insurance costs
- Added Value to customers, as a compliance standard demonstrates responsibility.
- Strategic advantage against the competitor
Certification Process / Required Documents
The Organization interested to achieve certification against OHSAS 18001 Standard requirements contacts ISC Control and fills in the certification application
An initial audit is conducted and, if successful, a certificate of compliance is issued that is valid for 3 years, provided that the organization undergoes annual audits.
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.