ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Auditors / Lead Auditors
This Training Course covers an analysis of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 International Standard and the compliance practices to these requirements. At the same time, it deals with audit organization and audit methodologies against ISO 19011 International Standard.
After the completion of the Training Course the participants will be able to organize and carry out audits, both in their Organization, as internal auditors, but also as external auditors of Food Safety Management Systems.
For the dates of the Training courses, you can see the Training Courses Schedule.
To inquire about the cost of the courses contact us.
ISC Control adjusts its pricing policy for the unemployed and for students. Every second participation from the same company will have a 10% discount.
Application for Participating in a Training Course
ISC Control ‘s Training courses can be subsidized by the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED). OAED offers companies the ability to train their staff, taking advantage of the 0.24% employer contributions. More information can be found at the OAED website.
ISO 22000:2005 Training Program Brochure
ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Auditors/ Lead Auditors
Course Duration: 5 days
The purpose of this training course is to provide participants with:
- A detailed description of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 and 19011:2011 Standards and Guidelines
2. An understanding of the basic methodologies for the development and implementation of a Food Safety Management System that complies with the requirements of the ISO 22000:2005 International Standard.
3. The required skills for planning and conducting Food Safety Management Systems Audits in a competent manner of added value.
ISO 22000:2005 – Standard Requirements – Course Duration: 2 days
This training course includes the presentation of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 International Standard as well as the ways to comply with these requirements. This course also includes the presentation of tools for Risk assessment and Risk management, case study discussions and thorough explanation of the Risk Management notion.
ISO 22000:2005 – Internal Auditors – Course Duration: 3 days
This training course deals with the organization, planning and implementation of Internal Audits techniques against ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines. After the completion of the training program, participants will be able to plan and conduct Internal Audits on Food Safety Management Systems.
ISO 22000:2005 – Auditors/Lead Auditors – Course Duration: 5 days
This training course includes, apart from the ISO 22000:2005 International Standard Requirements, the presentation of first, second- and third-party auditing techniques and the requirements of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Management Systems Auditors. The aim of the course is that after the completion of the Training Course, the participants will be able to implement Food Safety Management Systems, to develop and implement Food Safety Improvement Plans and to audit Food Safety Management Systems against ISO 22000:2005 International Standard. This course satisfies the training requirements of Certification Bodies for registration as an approved Third-Party Auditor.
- Staff and Top Management of Organizations having responsibilities related to production and marketing of products
• Individuals interested in conducting first, second, and third-party audits
• Food Safety Managers and Food Safety Team Coordinators
• Students, unemployed individuals and anyone involved or interested in Food Safety Management Systems
Training Course Contents
- Introduction to Food Safety Management: Presentation of Standards, certification process of a company and basic concepts of food safety management
- ISO 22000:2005 International Standard Requirements: Analysis of all the paragraphs of the Standard and of the compliance practices to the requirements, supported by practical examples.
- Exercises and practical examples on critical clauses of the Standard, so that the participants can familiarize themselves with the requirements of the Standard.
- Smart approaches: Presentation of examples of alternative ways for creating the files required by the auditors.
- Audits: Presentation of the various types of audits. Presentation of the Accreditation/Certification System worldwide
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditors of Management Systems
The training methodology includes lectures, practical exercises and teamwork. In this context, the participants are asked to carry out group and individual exercises, Role playing exercises which aim to develop their skills (time management, teamwork, cooperation) and evaluation tests.
Why Choose ISC Control as Your Certification Body?
Selecting the right organization or certification body that offers qualitative and credible training and certification services can be a challenge. However, by choosing an accredited certification body, such as ISC Control, proves that you follow best practices, up to speed, and trustworthy.
Professionals who pursue a ISC Control con certification credential will benefit from the recognition in domestic and overseas markets. Being accredited by some of the strictest and most reputable accreditation bodies in the world gives us global recognition.