What is ISO 41001:2018
The ISO 41001: 2018 standard sets requirements and specifications according to the management of a company’s facilities and equipment, with the goal of ensuring and improving its functionality.
Focuses on the working conditions, the involvement of top management, the monitoring of goals, for continuous improvement. Emphasizes on the working conditions and the satisfaction of the stakeholders, the involvement of the top management, the setting and monitoring of goals and the continuous improvement.
Certification ISO 41001
The standard applies to any business, regardless of size and activity, and the requirements it sets are intended to apply to all organizations or its departments, public and private, regardless of their type, size and nature or geographical location.
- Improving of productivity, working environment, functionality of facilities and equipment, increasing of process efficiency.
- Prevention of unexpected damage and reduction of maintenance and repair costs.
- Improving the corporate image of the company, highlighting the image of responsibility and security.
- Improving working conditions and both customer and employee satisfaction.
- Direct comparative advantage in the operation and promotion of each company, market innovation and differentiation from the competition.